Job Field: Other
We are currently looking for a Senior QA/QC Engineer to join us in Algeria.
- Prepare the method statements and Inspection Testing Plans (ITP) and seek the Quality Project Manager’s review in order to ensure the basis for quality inspections.
- Ensure the proper implementation of quality procedures and instructions; supervise and monitor overall inspections on all site activities, materials and recourses to make sure all relevant procedures, requirements specifications and regulations are implemented.
- Undertake analysis, identify problems and discrepancies and suggests recommendations to solve them efficiently.
- Provide awareness on specifications, internal procedures and regulations to construction staff, contractors or visitors in order to prevent and/or handle discrepancies.
- Assist procurement and project’s staff by providing technical guidance related to materials, resources and activities.
- Liaise/meet with internal and external clients to discuss discrepancies or any regular matter relating to quality.
- Coordinate with external service providers and take the appropriate measures to ensure a good quality of service.
- Supervise the proper control of documents and records according to the project’s quality policies and procedures and make sure the latest revision of the project’s technical documents is always circulated to concerned parties.
- Manage and motivate the team, appraise their work performance and recommend adequate trainings to enhance their motivation and improve their performance.
- Coach Quality inspectors at lower levels in order to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Engineering degree; MBA or Masters degree is a plus
- Minimum of 6-7 years of relevant experience
- English and Arabic languages skills – written and spoken. French is a plus
- Complete knowledge and understanding of inspection methods and procedures in own area
- Complete knowledge of operating and quality procedures and standards